Monday, October 09, 2006

Upper side body training

I need to include in my training schedule a session once a while (one time per week or per two weeks maybe) to improve my upper side body. Just to have some strength in arms, shoulders, backs and in abdominal muscles. I will look over the internet to search some basic training program to do at home or in the garden.
The motivation to do this is that sometimes when in run, during my trainings, at a fast pace, near my maximum pace, I usually feel some pains at the front side of my shoulders, and this pain causes that I have to slow down, I mean, in these cases this is the reason of my run capacity exhaustion instead of it be the difficult breath or the legs muscles tired.
So, I will do some research I will post here the weight training I choose...and so the only thing still be missing is the motivation!


Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: