Friday, January 27, 2006

Half-Marathon of Lisbon

My next run will be the Lisbon half marathon:

The 16th edition of the "EDP Half-Marathon of Lisbon" will take place on March 26, 2006 with time starting scheduled for 10.30 a.m. at the "25 de Abril" Bridge.

35.000 runners are contributed to the successful of Lisbon Half Marathon 2005; Paul Tergat has insured the reputation of the event as being the fastest world's race, finishing in 59'10, only 4'' separated the world best time realized by Paul himself, here in Lisbon.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Training for a marathon huh... I would like to do another marathon as well. I got injured about 4 years ago. Then college came and I haven't really been running at all. Maybe if I manage my time better, I'll be able to start runing agian. My own PR for the LA marathon was 3:48:??. on training for my 3rd marathon I got injured after running a half-marathon. I was aiming for sub 3:30. Anywho, good luck with your training, and to the start of my own.